※ There must be at least one Korean-speaking person in charge. Applications must be filled out in Korean.
● Every year at the Seoul Queer Parade, we have floats lead the large-scale parade march. We hereby accept applications for floats that will lead the parade with rainbow-colored pride at the 2020 21st Seoul Queer Parade.
As the previous year, float applications will only be accepted from organizations that have participated in our briefing session to ensure smooth preparation (Applications from organizations that did not participate will be disqualified.)
An organization or gathering of 10 or more people that can
1) Plan and organize a float
2) Participate in the Parade (approx. 2 hours)
3) Take down all float decorations after the Parade
using a vehicle (a 2.5t truck) and audio equipment provided by the Seoul Queer Culture Festival Organizing Committee.
2. Briefing session schedule
1) Date: March 28th (Sat), 2020 14:00
2) Location: to be notified separately to registrants of the briefing session
(1) Information on the general process of operating a float
(2) Guidelines on filling out the float application
3. Briefing session registration
2) Deadline: March 26th (Thu), 2020 24:00 (UTC+9)